By: Paul Nelson, Ph.D.
1. Define methodological naturalism.
2. Should science be a search for the best explanation, or the best naturalistic explanation? Try arguing for both viewpoints. Which one makes more sense to you? Why?
3. What does Nelson mean by "triangulation" in scientific inference?
4. How have biologists used triangulation (the ordinary version) to make discoveries?
5. Why is naturalistic evolution necessarily wedded to a time axis?
6. What can intelligent designers do that natural causes cannot?
Suggested Further Reading:
Futher Conference Links:
If you have any immediate questions about the conference, please feel free to e-mail us at "firstname.lastname@example.org".