QUIZ & ANSWERS for: The Philosophical Implications of Intelligent Design and Neo-Darwinism: Bioethics and Personhood
By: Eddie Colanter, M.A.
All statements below are True or False.
1. Personhood is a universal quality that human beings acquire at birth.
2. One's worldview does not effect one's belief of what human beings are.
3. Hylomorphism is the view that human beings consist of form in matter.
4. Jesus Christ took on humanity at conception.
5. There is no difference between procreation and reproduction.
6. Human rights can be best grounded under atheistic naturalism.
7. Neo-Darwinism does not allow for essences but merely constructions.
8. Science does not have any presuppositions.
9. ID and neo-Darwinism have the same philosophical implications.
10. It's not a fallacy to conflate one's religious motivation with their argument.
Suggested Further Reading:
Futher Conference Links:
If you have any immediate questions about the conference, please feel free to e-mail us at "email@example.com".